Revenues, top managers, places of doing business all change. When conducting research and risk assessment on companies, access to the very latest information is critical.
Your requirements may be common to all or unique. You may require a bespoke or custom-tailored application to meet your identification and global risk assessment services goals. These can include:
- Verifying and updating customer records
- Verifying age and/or identity of an individual
- Verifying whether a business is active, inactive, bankrupt or has undergone a change in location or personnel
- Meeting compliance regulations and requirements
- Doing verifications quickly or in real-time
- Having the option to do these verifications in-house, from remote locations or outsourcing the process
AIM offers country-specific capabilities to check name/address, date of birth, gender, telephone and much more. On the B2B side, these “identity” checks can include: verification of corporate name/address/telephones, employee size, annual revenue, tax ID, names of key employees.